Sunday, June 28, 2009

They're on their way

This morning I took Jolynn and Jennifer to the airport for the last trip to Russia. I'll admit it - I already miss my wife. I'm checking flight tracker to see where they are now. A quick glance here at 8:13pm tells me they're over Newfoundland, Canada. If the airline hasn't refreshed the movie selection, I would bet that Jolynn is watching "Best in Show" because it's one her favorites and she's seen the other movies already. Since Jennifer is new to the international flight scene, she could be watching anything right now. I would guess "Pride and Glory." But chances are just as good that she's listening to her ipod or even my ipod for that matter.

I have the house to myself for the next few days. I'll be working all week and getting things ready around here. I have Tutti and Molly with me. Tutti, the cat doesn't really seem to care about anything and I think Molly might be upset about her new haircut. Here's a before and after.
Her fur is so short now, she feels like a four-legged chamois cloth.

Since Jolynn and Jennifer won't be blogging directly from Russia this time, I'll try and keep posting as much as I can after they call me.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Joylyn- not sure if you are going to get this in time but we will be at the Marriot tomorrow (Tues) and Wed. We leave for home on the 2nd. Hope all is going well!

Troy and Rachel said...

Keep us posted!! We'll be anxious to hear when Jolynn has picked up your new addition!!

Joy said...

What a cute puppy!!
Joy