Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home and Missing Jacob!










So we are home and missing Jacob a lot! I want to post pictures of his cute little face but I think we will wait. Just a couple of more weeks. Here he is standing for the first time last week and playing on the floor with his Daddy
.

I will need to be back in Kaliningrad on the 29th or the evening of the 28th. So I have to change all the travel plans and rearrange everything. ***edited ...........***edited. We are just trying to focus on the wonderful parts of our journey as much as possible. I know after surviving the last two weeks that we will have our Son home soon and be a little family!

3 comments:

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Jolynn and Rich, I am so glad that you remembered to include us as a reader on your blog. I am so excited to hear that it won't be long before your little guy is home safe and sound. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I check your blog everyday for an update. I am so happy that trip #2 went well in the end. Your are officially Mom and Dad!!! It won't be long now. I will be thinking of you in the next few weeks. Stay strong. Love Dawn

Troy and Rachel said...

Thank you for the blog invite - I am so glad you got the YES and are the happy parents of Jacob!! I know you are anxious to go back to pick him up and I hope your 10 days fly by. Keep us posted!

Kim said...

LOL! Yes, the travel arrangements are often a pain in the neck but JACOB IS YOURS! Yipppppeeeeeee! Will you be in Moscow on the 1st by chance? We will! :)