Friday, June 12, 2009

Galapicos Islands

Some of you may think this is funny. The only channel we can watch is the BBC News 24 hour cable news. They are right this minute showing a documentary on the Galapicos Islands. Oh, the irony. We have seen Jacob this week and may be able to see him this weekend. The agency wanted us to stay in the Village where he lives but the hotel rooms did not have phones. No one spoke English at all. They would not send a translator with us to set things up so we could not figure out the logistics of staying there. I do feel yucky about it because I wanted to see Jacob as much as possible. For now we are staying at the Hotel Moscow in Kaliningrad. We will post more later.

2 comments:

Joy said...

When I was in Moscow I got to watch fashion week 24 hours a day.
Joy

Kim said...

When we were in Kazakhstan, we got Fox News ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Which was fine for my husband, not for me so much. LOL!! :)