Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I thought this picture of Rich and I after the 2nd court hearing would be a good one to share. We are smiling! A week earlier we where in front of the same building, in the same outfits as white as ghosts. Hehehe. Just when I think I can start laughing about the court trip I remember with anxious excitement that I have to return. I am going to pick up Jacob, hooray!!!! Everyone keeps saying that is when the fun begins. That is why I wanna have someone with me to help on this trip. Rich will be staying home to "hold down the fort" and getting things ready. My sister Auntie Jennifer will be coming with me. Here are a couple of pictures of her smiling which she does a lot. She is super cool just like all three of my sisters are! We are so appreciative that she can put her work and life on hold for us. Due to the delay we will be in Moscow for the 4th of July weekend. Truly I do not mind that (nor will I while I am living it) if there are no more delays. Keeping my fingers crossed and Praying!

Happy Father's Day wishes to Rich, my Dad and all the Papas (and soon to be) out there, you guys are awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo, So cool that your sis is coming for gotcha day, I wanna come!!!!!!

happy fathers day to Rich!

Love the courthouse photo of the coolest parents in the world!

Jacob looks absolutely adorable, can't wait til he's home...
hugs, deb

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy Father's Day Rich!!

I know you're looking forward to returning for your little one soon!!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Thanks for the invite! I can't wait to "meet" Jacob. The sneak peaks are adorable. It's going to be wonderful having your sister travel to Moscow with you. We took a family friend with us and she was a tremendous help. 4th of July will always have an extra special meaning for you now!