Monday, June 15, 2009

The Judge Gave Her Approval!


We are so happy to say that we are Parents. We both had a hard time sleeping but decided not to call the coordinator this morning until after 10:00 am Kaliningrad time. At 9:30 am she called to say the documents had arrived in Gusev and that we had a hearing with the Judge at 11:30am. She would pick us up to go to the travel agent and buy tickets to St. Petersburg at 11:00 am. We thought this was such a good sign but still we where so nervous. There was another couple who would be having their fourth meeting with the Judge today and she wanted to make sure we got done before she started with them. Also the third couple that was delayed who was supposed to meet Tuesday got postponed again till Thursday at 2:00 pm. We feel so lucky to have been able to get the Judge's approval today. So many Prayers! Thank you all so much! We will be heading home with a stay in St. Petersburg tonight and a stay in Amsterdam tomorrow. The plan is to keep the blog private until we are home with Jacob Ury. There was some difficulty that we thought was not necessary. It caused us to feel we where very alone here. We do not have a specific complaint today because we are Parents and we are so happy! We are so in Love with our little boy and can barely wait for you all to meet him! So Elated, A Great Day!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jolynn and Rich, I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!! Man, as I'm writing this I am filled with so much emotion for you both. I can't even imagine how you both must feel. This is truly amazing news. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Anderson family!!! Your prayers have finally been answered!!!

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know you will be the bestest parents, ever!!!! I am so happy to know this wonderful news!! Thank you God for answering prayers!!!!

Marie said...

Jolynn & Rich, Mom & i are so thankful everthing has worked out well..you have been in our continouse prayers..you know with Mom was praying we got extra notice ha-ha..we are so happy for your blessing of your new son Jacob..we wish you only contiued love, health and God continuing to bless your family.
Marie & Flo

Pawel said...

Hey, congrats guys!!

Amy said...

I kept waiting and waiting for the blog to update and then I remembered! OH!! It's private now, it won't!!

So happy and congrats!!!!

Sunshine said...

Rich and Jolynn, we are so very happy for you! I know it's probably been a bumpy road, but it will be a wonderful story to tell your little one when he gets older. I can sense the love you feel for your little man and know you'll have your happily ever after sooner than later! Congratulations!
~ Sunshine & Tony

Kim said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Fantastic news! Happy Father's Day Rich!

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.