Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cool Shoes!

Our bags are packed. Hoping to avoid fees in Russia for over-weight bags. We may have to move some things around to different bags at the other terminal in Moscow. This is going to be a long, long day or two of travel. With all the wonderful gifts and well wishes we have received this last two weeks we are able to take with us everything Jacob might need. Special thank you to Joy, our family in Texas and Michigan and friends who have made this trip so easy to prepare for. When I showed Rich the shoes Joy sent for Jacob he immediately picked out the tenny's with the flames (or is it dinosaurs) "Cool Shoes." Our little one is going to be super stylish.

The last few days there have been a lot of baby animals in the yard. Here are some deer with fawn. Cute and fun to watch. We leave in a few hours. Jennifer, Mom, Jay and Rich are sleeping right now. I would be too but Tutti and Molly are teasing each other, running around the house in circles. Kind of use to not sleeping too much and I know I will be checking on Jacob a lot. Actually we are all looking forward to taking care of our little one. Praying for an easy transition and smooth, seamless journey!

1 comment:

Roger and Joanne said...

I wish you safe travels and an easy transition! I also hope we get to see each other on the 6th. I'll be thinking of you on "Gotcha" day and the flight over to Moscow. Best of everything!