Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Hopeful Today!

We are doing better today. There is a possibility we will be able to stay closer to where "Little Bunny" lives. Not sure yet but it will be more remote. It kind of sounds like fun to live in a small Russian Village. We had a wonderful visit yesterday. Such a joy to see this little one. It makes us hopeful that the outcome will be positive. Thanks everyone for the well wishes, we appreciate them so much!

12 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

It's all going to work out great. . .I know our delay made me sad and depressed at first, but then when everything worked out, it was so much more meaningful and special! I know you'll be the same. You continue in my prayers.

God bless.
Stacy

Pawel said...

Hang in there guys! It will all work out. My prayers are with you as well!

Anonymous said...

How interesting, to stay in a remote village! From reading the experiences of others, I'm sure that the court delay will only be for a few days... its likely just a simple matter of paperwork. I believe Celia's court proceedings were help up for just s short time. I am so excited for both of you! K'grad must look so nice now, I heard there are flowers everywhere in the springtime...
~deb

Carolynn and Steve said...

So glad to hear that things are better---continuing to pray that all works out. You're in my prayers and my heart.
Carolynn

Anonymous said...

all three of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to meet jacob.

The Mom said...

Thinking of you!
Kate

Clarese said...

I'll continue to send positive thoughts your way until you have your son!

Troy and Rachel said...

So glad things are looking up. We stayed in a flat on trip two with a lady and her mother and we loved it!! We used the kitchen and the bathroom was most interesting!! I think you'll like it!

Kim said...

Glad you are feeling better today!

JennStar said...

Praying for your journey! Keep us posted when you can.

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin and Don said...

Just so you don't feel totally alone, our trip was horrible as well but we were finally able to bring our boys home. I'm pretty positive that yours will work out as well. Stay as strong as you possibly can and rely on family for support. They will help you through! Also, pray a lot!! That has helped me many times especially when we were stuck in Russia and even now that the boys are home and not sleeping. Take care. I will pray for you as well.