Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pictures of our trip (edited pics no longer avail - site OOB)

We are settling into our routines again. Rich is up and going quite well. I have had a harder time adjusting and have started to wonder what am I going to do when "J" Bunny comes home. Gonna have to toughen up or something. Jet-lag is rough!! I thought I would have only two more documents to work on for court but I now have six. No problem. I will get them done as soon as possible. We are Praying he will be home for the 4th of July!!!!

Here are pictures of Pushkin, a 1/2 hour drive from St. Petersburg.

Here are pictures of our region Kaliningrad.

Here are pictures of St. Petersburg.

Just click on the picture and it will take you to the slide. There is so much more but I feel the above is a lot to look at. Especially when all you really want to do is see the baby. Soon we will have more. I hope everyone has a Fantastic Weekend!
Congratulations to Jay and Nicole F. who had a gorgeous baby boy last night. He is just perfect!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What beautiful buildings in St. Petersburg. I love the churches. It looks like you had nice weather and a good trip. I hope you get back soon.
Melissa

Joy said...

I love the pictures!! I am glad you are feeling better. I know you will hammer out those documents in no time at all.
Joy

Scott said...

Very nice pictures. So much history, it was great you took the time to go out and see things. So many people don't, I am sure your boy will someday love looking at the pictures too.

Scott