We are so Joyful this Easter! Our journey to Russia was filled with so many Blessings!
I have a link to bubbleshare (web photo sharing site) to share, we are keeping it somewhat private. I did send it to e-mail addresses that I have. It has some pictures of the baby home and surrounding area. Also a few sneak peek photos of Bunny. If you would like to see it please send your e-mail address, comment or a note on how to connect with you.
Thank you so much for all the Prayers, well wishes, e-mails of support and comments on this blog. You are all so Fantastic!!! Your help and encouragement is so appreciated. God Bless You!
20 comments:
Welcome Home! Glad you made it safe and had a happy Easter.
Get some rest. Praying you return quickly.
~Kellie
Glad your trip went well. I hope you got lots of photos. I'd love to see them. If you could send us the link, that would be great.
Melissa
Khamele@sbcglobal.net
We are so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.I just realized that your little guy will probbly be home for our great summers.That means sand, water and fun, fun, fun. Dawn
Our email is loganbrown4@yahoo.com
What an exciting trip you had!!! Wishing you speedy 2nd trip dates. I'd love to see the pics. My e-mail address is alexjerr@yahoo.com
Okay loved the pictures!! I am so glad that the trip was a success. I bet you are sleeping now. I can not wait to hear all the details.
Joy
Welcome back! Good to hear your trip was great...the wait is horrible but it goes quickly believe it or not! We would love to see your pics! We are heading back for trip #2 on 4/25. Talk to you soon!
Chrissy and Steve
webchrissy@gmail.com
Welcome home!!! Glad you made it home ok!
So glad to hear that you are safely home. Get some rest, and then get ready to head back!
Yay for babies!
Jolynn and Rich,
Welcome home! I've been following your blog through the AAI yahoo group and would love to see some photos if possible since we've been told we may be registered in Kaliningrad this time around(e-mail:cghouston610@yahoo.com). We're just starting our second adoption with AAI.
Chris
P.S. The quilt is adorable. Did you get it in Russia?
I am so glad to hear it all went well!
If you want to share your photos with me that would be great, otherwise I totally understand.
nickib32002@yahoo.com
HUGS!
We're so glad that everything went so well for you guys! THANKS for sharing your adventure!
We're registered in Kaliningrad as well and would love to see your pictures!
Congratulations and please continue to keep all of us posted with each exciting step!
We will continue to pray for your adoption and we will pray for an expedient and "adoption-friendly" second trip!
Keith and Jennifer
jen_keith9@hotmail.com
Welcome Home! I would love to see pictures from your travels. My email address is jnhoverstreet@yahoo.com
I just found your blog - thanks for sharing the details of your trip! Wishing you a quick second trip!
Jo and Rich, I'm so happy to hear of your wonderful experience... love your blog. Congrats again on finding your son! The photos are lovely...can't wait to hear about your 2nd trip!
~deb from yahoo
Welcome back guys! Glad to hear things went well.
Welcome home!!
Hey-
So glad the trip went well. Please send pics to Hull1719@aol.com
Nicole Fredryk
So glad you are home safe and enjoyed your trip. I know you'll be anxious to get back!!
Congrats on a great first trip to Russia! I remember my husband and I walking around in our daughter's birth city and looking at every Russian women wondering who our little girl would look like. Now that we've been home for a little while, we think she looks just like our bio kids! The audio of your son giggling was amazing!
I was so excited for you & Rich (well, Bunny too) : ) after seeing the pictures you shared! I'm glad you had a safe trip. What little picture peeks you gave of Bunny, well I guess I should say 'J' now, omg, sooooo beautifully adorable! So, are you guys solid on a name yet or just know it's going to start with 'J'? Thanks so much for sharing those pictures and sorry it took me a while to comment, we've been sick with allergies and colds for the past month...blah! Anyways, I think that it's just precious that you'll have all those pictures from Russia to share with 'J' when he gets older! Love you guys and I'm praying that God will give you both peace and reassurance during this waiting period. Blessings! <3 your cousin
Post a Comment