Friday, September 4, 2009

Two Months Together!


Tomorrow will be a busy day so I am posting today so I don't miss doing it. It's the day that marks Jacob being home in America for two months. Wow!!!! He is so great on so many levels. He is a blessing, a gift from god, an angel and the cutest baby in the world, hehe. Yes I could go on for hours. We are all so lucky to have him in our lives especially his Mommy and Daddy!

Yesterday we went to the store for baby food. He is so good in the car and at the store. On the way home when we pulled into the garage he said "Dadah Dadah", he knows his house and that his Daddy is there. Still working on the Mama. He says "Yeah" and "Oh oh" (when he drops something) just to mention a few. A lot of baby talk. Not quite standing and walking on his own but I can see it won't be long. This week I have been dressing him in 18 month clothing because he is growing so much. Some of the pants are still too big so I roll up the bottoms. Rich has been working so hard and misses his son when he leaves. This morning they were playing before he had to go. I heard Rich tell Jacob "you can't get through life on looks alone". Jacob said "Yeah Oodle Qee" it was too cute.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

He is so beautiful! Sounds like your first two months have been a huge success!

Clarese said...

I can't believe it has already been two months! I'm glad things are going so well. He is just adorable!

Natalie said...

Jacob is such a beautiful baby!!! I'm so glad he's adjusting well.

Laura said...

Two months already? Wow...and he is absolutely beautiful. Glad to hear he does so well in the car and stores. We're blessed in that area too.

He's babbling now and it's so cute but just wait...once he start speaking short 2-3 word phrases, you're heart will melt and there's no going back. It's such an adorable age!

Blessings,
Laura