Saturday, September 26, 2009

Videos for a rainy day

,

Here's a couple of videos. The first one is Jacob's first haircut. This hot of the press - we just went this morning. The second one is a video from one of our first meetings with Jacob back in April. At the time I just posted the audio because we were not allowed to post pictures. So for those who haven't seen it yet, here it is.


5 comments:

ruliver621 said...

Looks like he did great!! Although Auntie B weeps for the curls....**sniff sniff**

ruliver621 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hanson Family said...

Oh, I love his precious little laugh in the visit video! Awwwww!
Honey, I wish Tucker had taken his first haircut as well as Jacob did (I'll have to share that video with you). You would have thought the barber was chopping his head off, lol. And I don't know about you but it was really hard for me to let the curls go at first...but when strangers started calling my son a girl...I don't think so! lol I'm ready to see some big boy haircut pictures now : D He's beautiful <3 Love to you, my sweet family!!!

Natalie said...

Jacob did great!! Alex still cries when I cut his hair, and he's almost 4 :)

Joy said...

Jolynn,
He is so sweet. Anna has decided that she should be able to carry his picture and kiss it when ever the mood strikes her.
Joy