Thursday, September 17, 2009

Going Private!

We will be making the blog private. This time I thought I would let you all know first. If you would like to read along please leave a comment.


23 comments:

Jeanette said...

I know I'm not family or anything, but I do enjoy your blog. It's nice to read about an adoption that has been successful with such a beautiful healthy baby. Gives me hope :)

Nicole Brueck said...

Jolynn- I would love to read along.

Kellie said...

We would love to follow along. :)
Kellie

Joy said...

Oh don't think you can get rid of me that easy, LOL.
Joy

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

Jolynn,Please add me to your list. I don't want to miss a minute of your little guy growing up!! loganbrown4@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

Jolynn,
I think I'm already added to your list, but, if not, please add me.

Sherry said...

Keep me on your list......... :-)
Sherry

Clarese said...

Hi Jolynn and Rich, I would love to continue following your wonderful story!

Tracey and Chuck said...

We would enjoy being able to continue following along.

Todd and Jana said...

Please include me too:)

The Robins' Nest said...

I would love to follow along! We were told by AAI we may end up in Kaliningrad region and I'd love to be able to keep in touch about your experience if that ends up being the case.

JennStar said...

As a fellow private blogger, I do understand! Would love to be able to still read along!

Laura said...

Can you keep me "in the know", too? I love following along but also understand the desire to go private.

Blessings,
Laura :)

Stacey said...

Hi! I've followed along your journey as I wait in mine. Keeping up with the stories of just home and the celebrations gives me something to look forward to. I'd love to be able to keep reading!

Unknown said...

Please add us, we were originally in K'grad and I love to follow along with the families that were successful in the region!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!
deb

the7houks said...

would love to follow along :)

Kris said...

I would love to follow.
Kris

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Hi Jolynn...Woul;d love to follow your beautiful family...many blessings....Trisha
send invite to abcdevctr@yahoo.com

Heather said...

I would like to follow along. jnhoverstreet@yahoo.com

Lavonne said...

Please keep me on your list.

Lavonne

Lavonne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Troy and Rachel said...

Would love to contnue reading - sorry so late to post ---