Thursday, July 9, 2009

More pictures (edited pics no longer avail - site OOB)


We are doing good. Yesterday was an interesting day for me. I had a kidney stone, yuck! Very painful and hours in an emergency room. I am so glad that we did not have to deal with that in Russia. Rich has two babies to take care of, lot's of work for a new Daddy. His Mom has been a angel coming to help us when I was sick, Love You, Mom. Jacob's rash is pretty much gone and he is doing really great. We mailed / sent out a lot of paperwork this morning. You still have paperwork to do when you come home but it is not a big deal.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for sometime now. So glad to see all is going well for you and your new son. My son is also adopted from Russia, but we traveled in 2007. Unfortunately, we were there in winter. I hope next time, I travel in warmer weather.

Congratulations!!

Katie

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about the kidney stones. Ouch! Love the classic pictures in from of St Basil Cathederal.

Cindy said...

So wonderful to see these pictures! I cried cause I am so happy for ya'll. I hope the kidney stones are gone! Take care of yourself and your family! Love to you all....

Jeanette said...

Great pictures! Jacob is so cute :)

Hanson Family said...

Thank you for sharing these, Jolynn. God is good! Congrats to you & Rich : D Jacob is so adorable! What a handsome little fellow! My love to you & yours <3

Scott said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to go myself now. :)

Joy said...

LOVE the pictures. He is too cute for words!
Joy