skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jacob

Here he is, our precious little boy. Just a couple of pictures from our third visit on the Court trip.We are home, the best feeling in the world! I was so happy to be off that plane. Rich was waiting for us and Jacob and I where so thrilled to see him. There was balloons for us at home and the Grandmas came over to help last night. Little one has a rash so we are going to the Dr. in a few hours. Jennifer, Jacob and I are taking naps when needed. Later we will share more.
25 comments:
Yahooooooo!!!! Welcome home! I kept thinking - man I haven't heard anything for a while... but I kept forgetting that since you went private the blog doesn't update on my list...
So glad to hear that you are home safe!
Amy you beat me to the comments! Jolynn, I am so happy that you are home. I know you must be so excited. I can not wait to hear all about everything. Call me when you feel up to it.
Joy
Congrats!!! Now the real fun starts :-)
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congratulations! He looks so healthy. I look forward to more pictures and stories! Have fun with your new son!
Welcome Home!! He is so beautiful! We are so happy for you!
Try to get some rest. :)
Kellie
CONGRATS!!! I had planned to contact your sister today to see what was happening with the adoption since I haven't heard from you. He is adorable. When you find time and are ready, when can I stop by to meet him???
Hugs to you both,
Sherry and Denny
Congratulations!! He is soooo cute. We can't wait to meet him. I look forward to when Jacob and Tyler can play together! So fun.
:-)
Jason and Nicole
What a beautiful boy! I am just thrilled for you. Welcome home!
Welcome home!! Congratulations! He is gorgeous :)
Aww, he is a cutey pie!! He matches his cousin David with those blue eyes and that blonde hair! I am so incredibly happy for your family. I am so glad your son is home! Love you guys!!!
Welcome Home - what a doll you have!!!!
Daniel came home iwth a rash too and the best thing we used was AVeeno lotion mixed with hydrocortizone to help with itching (on his face) and it went away.
Keep us posted on how you are!
We are so excited for you. He is just beautiful. I just love his blue eyes. Cherish every little fingerprint and nose smudge you find. Welcome home ad I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Best wishes. Dawn
Congrats! Jacob is such a sweet little fellow!
Marie says:
Jolynn & Rich, we are so happy everyone is home safe and sound!!!!!!!!!!
He is soooo handsome..seems I have seen that look in Jolynn's eye once & a while when she was being mischievous...lol
all prayers have been answered!!
He is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys <3 and so very thankful to God for His blessings and for watching over you. <3 Mandy
P.S. for Tucker's rashes I use lots of Bagbalm and pure cornstarch...it works GREAT!!
Congratulations! Welcome home!
What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats. I know you guys are so excited!!! Yay.
Congrats on being home with your boy. He looks great.
He's gorgeous. Congratulations. So happy for all of you!!!
Kristine
Congratulations, Jolynn and Rich!! Jacob is a cutie! I'm really happy for you!
Congratulations! WHAT a cutie.
How Wonderful Mom!! Can't wait to see all of you together! There is no greater joy then motherhood. Enjoy every moment (good, bad and ugly) because they grow so fast. Thank you for making me a part of your journey and new adventure! I love you GIRL! :)
congratulations!!!!! I just happened to check your blog as it's the first moment I've had in days to go through blogs and I saw yours was back to Public. YEAH!!! He's absolutely precious and I wish you all the joy in the world.
Will keep checking in!
~Laura
YEAH!!!! I am soo happy for you, he looks so precious. Happy parenting :)
The 7 Houks now :)
Omigosh Jolynn this is so amazing, I am so elated for you and Rich! Jacob is absolutely handsomely gorgeous!! welcome home and congrats on getting thru the process!
deb
Post a Comment