The Home-study fiasco has caused a lot of anguish this week. I do not want to focus too much on it because I will start to cry and shed enough tears to fill my bathtub and yours. Let's just say we feel like no one is advocating for us. Just sort of whistling in the wind..........abandoned!So in order to keep from drowning in my sorrow I am happy to report, Rich and I are going to the Fanwonderfultastic Jesus Christ Superstar, the 1970's rock opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber. This is one of our favorites and of course such a great story. It seems to come to town before Easter every year. It is at the Fox Theatre which is beautiful and worth dressing up for. I think Rich wants to wear jeans but I am going girly. I might splurge and get a T-shirt this time.
6 comments:
Good for you! Thinking about something else will relieve the stress and, when you least expect it, good news will come!
Aww man, sorry your HS agency is caught in the middle of all this. I do hope you get some answers soon. Keeping busy is something we are getting very well at! :)
Kim
Keeping you guys in my prayers at this time--I'm glad that you have a GOOD distraction! I hope that you not only enjoy the show, but that you're blessed by it.
Just saw your message -- you talked to L? GOOD! She'll help -- and she's fabulous!! Happy happy happy for you. Moving forward!
Sounds like a fun distraction. Hope you get good news soon!
Jolynn -- will you email me @ danivann@aol.com??
Post a Comment