This winter has been so cold here in Michigan. Today it is warmer about 34 degrees. Lot's of snow which is melting. I think the worst part has been the driving on the ice, salty and slippery roads, especially for me (not Rich). Alright, I'll admit it Rich had to come get me out of a drift and on a 2nd occasion talk me through another. It was funny I tried to get out of that drift for 45 minutes and he shows up and within a minute, free. One good thing about tons of snow is that it helps replenish the water in the Great Lakes. At least that is what I tell myself when it gets frustrating.
In adoption news, we have been getting information from our region. Referrals are happening. It may be sooner rather than later that we learn about the child we will be adopting. So many emotions, mostly excitement. Our case-worker asked us to complete our paperwork for part 2 of the dossier and we did. It is so nice to have it done. The hardest part for me was the Financial statement. The accountant was so fantastic. I just worked myself up with worry about those super detailed forms. Got them to the agency and soon they will be in Russia, yeah!!
5 comments:
I know when you are holding your child all the time, energy and effort that went into all the paperwork will be totally forgotten. Hang in there and it will happen. Love to you both, Mom T
This week I have to find some one to do the financial papers. That is my big job this week.
I have found that I stress about each piece of paper and then it is usually easier then I thought it would be.
Hope you hear something soon,
Joy
Glad to hear there is some progress in Russia!!
Like your mom said, all of this will be worth it when you have your Bunny home!!
Love, Auntie B in Tennessee
Hope things move quickly for you! The adoption paperwork can be exhausting but so worth it in the end! We are in the midst of putting together our dossier too.
Congratulations on completing your dossier. It's a great feeling :-) Mine is on it's way to Russia this weekend. Hope you hear good news soon!
Post a Comment