"Worry is a cycle of inefficient thoughts whirling around a center of fear."
"Every experience God gives us, every person he puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only he can see."
both written by Corrie Ten Boom
I have these quotes framed and hanging in our home. They are helpful for me. I thought I would share them because there is so much about this International Adoption journey that prompt me to say them to myself. The waiting is the hardest part. I start the "what ifs" that seem to be a waste of time but difficult to stop. So for now I talk with Rich who is so much better at finding patience and not speculating. I also Pray. We are in good hands with our Agency and have faith that we will hear something in the New Year.
We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Give big hugs and big smiles. Take lots of pictures and send them to us. We love to see the Christmas albums.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you both. Just think next year will be so different.
Joy
Excellent quotes!!!!
Post a Comment