Brenda (Rich's sister) gave us an ornament for our tree. It is really cute and says "Some Bunny Loves You". When she gave it to me I cried a little and she teared up too. Corny, I know but I really want to Thank you Bren.
In adoption news we are updating some paperwork and waiting as patiently as possible for a referral.
1 comment:
Hey : ) I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I think it is so awesome that you're adopting from Russia...my prayers are with you both for this whole process. I think that it's so precious that you're calling your baby "Bunny" awwwww! What, if any, names do have picked out?
Christmas is right around the corner...wish we could make it up to Michigan this year but it might have to be next year. I hope you & the rest of the family have a wonderful Christmas!!!
I'll be checking in and can't wait to hear some great "Bunny" news!
Lots of Love,
Mandy
Post a Comment