skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tutti as a Kitten
There isn't any baby adoption news right now but here is one of our pawed family members adopted in 1997. Yes, she is the best thing ever and she knows it. She likes to get up early in the morning and will complain if her sandbox and food are not just as she likes it. Her favorite thing to do is tease Molly the dog and she does this very well. She is a Himalayan Blue Point. She wears a short cut nowadays because she is too busy and doesn't have the patience to keep it long. hehe!
3 comments:
I am trying this a 2nd time. The first comment I posted did not get posted. So congradulatons. I am very proud to be a Grandma (on Paper). It will be an interesting and challenging monthe in the near future but once the little "bunny" is home all that will fade. I think you will both make terrific parents and I am very proud of you both. Mom T
Rich & Jolynn,
Thank you for sending us the link. We found it to be very informative and I really admire your resiliency. It sounds like you have endured quite a journey and I know you still have a little ways to go but it sure sounds like you are getting close. We will keep you in our prayers and hope that you won't have to wait to much longer. Go Irish and we'll talk to you soon. Brian, Joan, Thomas & Meredith
Like your Mom, I am excited to become a "paper" Aunt. By the way Rich, Michael is planning on teaching his cousin naughty finger jestures!! LOL
Post a Comment