Friday, September 19, 2008

Been awhile, time to blog.


We are sitting here on a Friday night watching a rockumentary on "Iron Maiden". Not my favorite, I actually don't get the attraction. Rich loves VH1 Classics. When we turned in (part 1 dossier) our paperwork to the agency I told Rich I would not call with questions until one month had passed. This is very hard, I want to call and Rich does too. For me, keeping in touch with the agency is nice but I have to remember they are working with other families at the same time. So I will wait a little longer and then send an e-mail message. We are going to watch Spinal Tap now, must be an 80's thing tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in, sweetie...we are all anxiously waiting with you to hear the good news!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get the call saying that you are making your reservations for Russia!!

Sending you much love,
Buttons

P.S. love the Big Bottom song in Spinal Tap : Big bottom, big bottom--Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em. ROFLMAO....

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo and Rich,
I love the blog so much. Thank you for sharing your story, it's so touching and wonderful.
I think you two should write a book someday, your positive attitudes are truly an inspiration.
Don't worry about calling to much to check on the progress, they expect that.
I am so happy and excited for you all. One day many years from now you will share the story with your child about how hard you work and how much you really wanted him/her in your family.
My prayers will be with you both.
All of my Love, Wendy

Kim said...

Hi - I followed your link from your email on the Russia board. What agency are you using? Ours encourages us to call with questions but I totally understand you not wanting to call. I fight the urge too! :-)