

Jacob is getting so big. Last month he turned 2 and had a wonderful Birthday Party. Some of his favorite things are Diggers, Backhoes, Dump trucks and Big Rigs. Airplanes are also on his list. When he sees one of these wonderful moving objects he says "Wow, Wow it a ______." Rich and I have to acknowledge that we see it too or he will repeat himself over and over. So cute, to hear him so excited. I think his best friend (other than his Mommy and Daddy) is Elmo. His b-day cake had Elmo, Mr. Noodles and Dorothy as decoration. He Loved It! He has moved to the big boy bed now. Still potty training but that is just fine with us.
Everyone is doing Great! My sweet sister had a baby this past week and he is so precious at 5 lbs and 17 1/2". Just a lil peanut and so loved. Hope everyone is having a great Summer!!! Can you believe it is August already?
4 comments:
I know you are partial and already think this, but he is SUCH a gorgeous boy!!!
So glad to see you posting again. I enjoyed catching up! You do have a cutie for sure!
Wow -- I know it has been awhile since I've been able to catch up on blogs but Jacob is soooo big ~ and what a cutie pie!
You certainly are blessed.
~Laura :)
Wow, I've gotta say...Jacob is not only just the cutest little thing (how can you not giggle, yourself, watching that video from your first meeting??), but his temperment and development is amazing! I've been pretty tapped in to a lot of adoptions (I'm mom to Monkey Girl, Alana)...and he's fantastic.
Glad to see you're enjoying him (and got yerself a Flip!)...it always gives me the warm fuzzies to see families that have come together this way. :-)
Post a Comment