I haven't posted for a while so I thought I would check in and say hello. We bought a new video camera - a Flip. It's a pretty cool little gizmo. We can shoot 2 hours of footage and it's in HD. Well sort of. It's highly compressed HD but for the cost and ease of use, it's a fair trade. I'm glad we bought it because now we can have something on hand without having to mess around with batteries and videotape etc etc. So, here is a video of Jacob and his Grammy playing a balloon game:
JUal Beras
10 years ago
3 comments:
Awww....so sweet!! He's getting so big! I think Grammy really enjoys her grandboy!
I LOVE IT!!! He is so precious, Jolynn : D what a blessing.
There is nothing quite so precious than a child's laughter -- and good for you that you have it on video!!!
~Laura :)
Post a Comment