Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Happy Birthday to my Husband. No need for numbers, I'll just share with you that I think he looks like 30 something. I got him a super cool case for his I-Phone and new Teflon pans for cooking eggs. I know the 2nd gift is a bit odd but Rich likes to have a specific nice pan for his yummy breakfast. Since I am often treated to this wonderful meal I will do whatever I can to keep my morning cook happy.

This past long weekend has been a nice one. Sun and a cool breeze always makes for a fantastic Memorial Day. We have worked on Jacob's room and it is looking less like the guest room that it once was. My sister Jennifer is a very talented artist who if we are lucky will be painting a mural for us. Also found a nice gift idea to take with us for everyone that is helping us in Russia. More practice packing has started for our second trip. My Mom and Jay came to visit, they will be house sitting again. Getting closer to when we will be traveling.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Rich!!! Sounds like a great weekend to me!

Pawel said...

YO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!!

Clarese said...

Happy birthday!

Troy and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! I would have gotten him the pan too! My hubby cooks a wonderful Sunday morning breakfast and if the cook ain't happy - ain't nobody happy!!