Check out the pics, click on one to see it bigger. My favorite is the Group on Thanksgiving Day. We had a great Christmas except for a very fuzzy flat tire on Christmas Eve. Rich got me a pair of those lined Crocs and I have been wearing them almost every waking hour, so comfy hehe! New Year's Eve was fun. We went to a Euchre Tournament, thanks Pete and Tammy your house is gorgeous and your friends are super cool!
Less than a week till the "waiting families" meeting at the agency and we are hopeful that it will be proactive, positive and nowhere near as whiny as the letter was. We'll post after the meeting and fill everyone in.
JUal Beras
10 years ago
3 comments:
I was thinking about the meeting and it is less then a week away.
I am actually getting excited.
Crazy I know.
Joy
Hey : ) thanks for posting some great Thanksgiving/Christmas pictures! I know you're probably sick of the snow but I'm totally jealous! Of course the year I decided to come up there it didn't do a darn thing until I left :/ it's up in the 60's here...blah!
Anyhow, I'm going to email some Christmas pics to ya. I'm so happy that it's a NEW YEAR with so much to look forward to!!! Well, except that I'm turning 30 this year, lol.
Many prayers have been said on Rich & your behalf concerning this adoption and will continue, especially with your upcoming meeting!
Remember these verses as well:
Matthew 18:19, Matthew 21:22, Matthew 7:7
Also, remember that God KNOWS the desires of your heart and wants to fulfill them when you ask. And like the wonderful quote you posted said, He DOES see the bigger picture and makes everything beautiful in HIS time :) LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
Thank you for visiting my blog and your wonderful, warm thoughts. The waiting is the worst part of all of this but I hope that we will all receive some wonderful news soon.
Melissa
adopting Colby
Post a Comment