http://www.paintingofrussia.com/Looking at the pictures on the web-site (above link) I wish I had the extra funds to buy one or more of these works of art. Maybe someday. The white Bunny Rabbit is so sweet. "Bunny" is the temporary name we have given the child we will be adopting. Mainly because we don't know their sex. Chances are a little boy will be coming home with us and if so the blue sky color in the first painting called "Easter Moscow" would be great for his new room. Last painting is called "Red Angels" and I just love it. N
ot sure how the service is for this gallery but love the art.
1 comment:
Jolynn,
Have you looked on Ebay for original Russian art work. When I was in Denmark I saw these beautiful painting in my Aunt's home that she was donating to a museum in Denmark.
It got me thinking that I would love to have an original piece of Danish art work so I started looking online. I still have yet to buy one because I am looking for one that is similar to the ones that I saw.
One thing that I was able to find and purchase was an antique map of Russia. I plan on having it framed and to hang it in the baby's room.
Post a Comment