A pic from our Wedding Day.We arrived home from a trip to Western Lower Michigan to celebrate our Anniversary and in the mailbox was our I 171 H. This is an important document for an international adoption. It comes from the US Government and it allows us to proceed in bringing home a child that is from another country. In order to receive this we had to submit the I 600 A form which sort of started a type of investigation that we passed. They checked out our backgrounds, real personal stuff like can you afford this and it goes along with the fingerprinting we did earlier. We are so excited to have gotten this step completed! Our trip was nice. I have a thing for lighthouses. Usually they are free to visit and they are always on a beach (duh, no kidding hehe). Such beautiful settings. We had a quota to see six and we did. Weather was perfect, fall colors, sun and smiles!
2 comments:
I think that this is a sign...in any case I glad you all had a good time!
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the bottle of wine and Feebee finally came home... phew.. love ya. jj
Post a Comment