
In 2006 we switched to another fertility specialist and attempted many IUI's. We even started injecting Jolynn with all sorts of drugs which didn't help with the pregnancy but they did do a great job of messing with her hormones. It wasn't long before she became one of the zombie's from evil dead. Here's a pic from '06.
Of course, I'm joking. Looking back, I'm trying to make light of what was a very stressful situation for both us. Those fertility drugs are very powerful and having to inject my wife with them is something I never thought I would be doing.After the IUI attempts, we sat down with the doctor and decided that adoption would be the best way to grow our family. So we began researching different agencies and the pros and cons of both domestic and international adoption. We went to alot of meetings and met alot of adoptive parents. We finally decided to adopt a child internationally which opened a new set of possibilities to research.
In part two we'll look into the whacky world of international adoption!
1 comment:
Hello-Awesome Blog guys! Don't know much about the world of blogging but wanted to try sending a comment. Bryan and I love you very much. It was very nice to see you guys in July. I really enjoyed the day we biked together Jo! So happy for you and your wonderful news. We will check this site often to stay posted.
Post a Comment